Navala Village Stay
NAVALA VILLAGE LODGE
Fiji Eco Tours invites you to join us for the day at the last traditional village of Navala. Our friendly staff will greet you and pick you up from your hotel.
We will then take you past the Sugar city of Lautoka and the Industrial/’Girmitiya‘ town of Ba through the mountains and valleys of the Ba province, to the village of Navala.
Along the way, you will have the perfect opportunity to take beautiful, memorable photos of the panoramic views of the Yasawa Islands and the Ba mountains.
Upon arrival at the village, your village host at Navala will greet you with a traditional welcome kava ceremony before you are taken on a guided tour of the village. Mingle with the villagers, take photographs as you please and hear tales of legends and traditions of Navala. A visit to the Catholic School and the Church. You can witness traditional house construction. There are approximately 100 Bures at the village.
You may also inspect and take photographs of the beautifully preserved homes of the Navala villagers, quench your thirst with a coconut and take a dip in the cool waters of the river nearby.
We will then treat you to a Fijian lunch and allow you to move around and mingle freely with other guests before returning you safely to your hotel.
To experience the complete lifestyle of a Fijian village for a little longer than a day, please see our Traditional Village Stay Package.
VILLAGE BURE STAY:- Navala Offers comfortable village stay. The bure is designed to cater to all needs whether you on a tour, on a vacation, experience the Real Navala Village Experience
- Occupancy: – 2 per host family
- Facilities: Shared Facilities
- Normal rate: FJD$300.00 per person / per night
- Activities: Inclusive of all activities such as Horse riding, Bamboo rafting & making, River Fishing, Waterfall Trekking, Cave Trekking, Fijian Mat-weaving, Fijian Cooking demonstration and Plantation tour.
- Meals: All Meals Inclusive
- Minimum Stay: 2 Pax for 2 Nights
- Transfers: FJD$160.00 oneway (within Denarau / Nadi & Lautoka region) for up to 4 pax.
Denarau Hotels : 8.45am
Nadi Area Hotels : 9.00am
Lautoka Hotels : 9.30am